Brimbank Shopping Centre
Be Connected At Home - Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- This promotion is being run at Brimbank Shopping Centre, Deer Park (the 'Centre').
- This promotion is being run by Brimbank Shopping Centre Management Office (the ‘Promoter’).
- By submitting an entry into this promotion, entrants warrant that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If the entrant is under the age of 18 years, each entrant’s consenting parent or guardian is responsible for ensuring their familiarity with these terms and conditions at the time of participation. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A copy of these terms and conditions can be obtained from the Centre Management Office and on the Brimbank Shopping Centre website at www.brimbankshoppingcentre.com.au
- The promotion commences on Saturday 18th April and concludes at 5pm on Friday 29th May 2020.
- The competition winners will be decided each Friday during the competition. The competition winners will be notified via social media announcement.
- The promotion is only open to residents of Australia.
- Employees and immediate families of Brimbank Shopping Centre, the associated companies and contractors of the Centre, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
Method of Entry
To enter, entrants must:
- Comment on any Facebook or Instagram Post relating to the promotion with their favourite Brimbank Shopping Centre store within the promotional period.
- One entry per customer is permitted for this competition
- Prize is a Brimbank Shopping Centre “Fun at Home Pack” valued over $50
- The prize is not transferable, redeemable or exchangeable for cash
- The promoter does not warrant the merchantability, suitability and/or fitness for purpose of any goods and/or services awarded as the prize
Release and indemnity
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once collected by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or illegible entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or as a result of taking or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Termination of Promotion
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, this Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
- The Promoter, at its sole discretion, may accept entries with errors and omissions.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision relating to the Promotion and/or collection of the prize is final and no discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
By entering the promotion, unless otherwise stated by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future marketing and publicity purposes, including for the purposes of announcing the winning entrant without any future reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.